5 Candle Scents For Different Moods
For as long as it's been known, candles have been front and center for being "mood setting". We burn candles for special events such as weddings, birthdays and anniversaries as well as spiritual rituals. Not only do we burn them for events but they're also used in the solitude of our own homes and in the more recent years they've been used as home decor as well.
In this blog post I'm going to list 5 different scents you can burn and the different moods they enhance:
- LAVENDER - Lavender has calming properties that help control emotional stress. Lavender has a soothing effect on nerves and can relieve nervous tension and depression as well as treat headaches and migraines.
- LEMON -This scent promotes concentration and has calming and clarifying properties that are helpful when you're feeling angry, anxious or run down.
- JASMINE- Jasmine has an uplifting capabilities that produce a feeling of confidence, optimism and revitalized energy.
- BAMBOO- Bamboo has been known to help aid in mental focus and concentration. This is a great scent to burn when studying
- ROSE- The scent of Rose has been known to induce feelings of romance and adventure
What are some of your favorite candle scents?